15245 Shady Grove Road, Suite 370 Rockville, MD 20850
15245 Shady Grove Road, Suite 370
Shady Grove Road between I-270 and Corporate Blvd. in Rockville, Maryland.
A Note to Our Patients Regarding COVID-19:
We are very concerned about the safety of our patients, our staff, and our community during this pandemic.
As the first phase of the pandemic eases, we are taking the following precautions in accordance with the CDC and Maryland Health Department's guidelines:
(1) The temperature of all patients will be checked on arrival, and all patients will be screened prior to their appointment for symptoms of COVID-19, recent travel, and/or sick contacts.
(2) All persons must wear a mask while in our office.
(3) All room surfaces are thoroughly wiped with disinfectant wipes between each patient.
(4) Our waiting room has been reconfigured for social distancing. If the space begins to seem crowded, we may ask some to wait in their cars to be called upstairs and reserve the waiting room for those with mobility issues.
(5) All staff have their temperatures taken at the start of each workday and are to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
(6) If any patient with concerning symptoms cannot be evaluated adequately by Teledermatology, those patients will be seen at a separate clinic time from all other patients.
Starting Monday, June 1st, 2020 we will be returning to our regular office hours of 6:45 AM - 3:45 PM for patient visits and 8 AM - 4 PM for phone calls. Until June 1st, we will still be restricting office hours from 8 PM until 3 PM on Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 240-246-7417 during the hours above. If you would like to schedule a tele-dermatology visit with our doctor, please call the office.
We hope all of our patients will stay safe during this time. Thank you for your understanding as we work to keep you safe!
At Shady Grove Dermatology, LLC, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. Our doctors have many decades of experience treating all forms of skin conditions including adult acne , moles , skin cancer screening , warts and skin rash .
When you have skin problems, you need to turn to a dermatologist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Shady Grove Dermatology, LLC believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dermatology and diagnoses and treatments for skin problems. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dermatological needs and care.
The best care in the world doesn't mean anything if you can't access it. At Shady Grove Dermatology, LLC, we strive to make our Rockville office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Shady Grove Dermatology, LLC's office, including our Rockville location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling.
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.